I am scheduled to arrive in Singapore on April 14. If things go exactly into plan, I will be able to meet up with the Singaporean scrappers for a fun filled day of scrapping and learning on April 21 for The Velvet Cat's event. Two workshops are slated to be given by Kah-Mei Smith - founder of Fontwerks - titled I, Woman and The Firm. I have already received my homework list and I am beyond excited to go and get my stuff together. Having attended the Scrapbukan event with MG Abuzman, I am 100% positive that this will be a glorious day for a happy scrapper like me.
Like MG's class, we are required to do a lot of journalling prior to the event. I am sure that I will be salivating for a very long time with the kits to be given (Fontwerks, 7G, Maya Road). The event itself already burned a whole in my pocket (approx USD 110 for the two classes) so I will be minimizing my spending on this day (oh please God, grant me the courage..).
These are the samples of the projects we are making on this day (photos were grabbed from TVC's blog).

I, Woman



The Firm
Will be posting the projects I have made soon!

2 comments:

twosweetkids said...

Hi Pearl!

Looking fwd to meeting you soon! :)
Mel

Christine said...

Hi, Pearl!

Hope you've adjusted and that all is well. Haven't heard from you for quite some time... :)

Anyways, Au tagged me, so now you've been tagged as well. Check here: cv70.blogspot.com

TC.
Christine

About