I made two layouts for my family a couple of weeks ago but never got the chance to post them. Mental note to self: Next time mom & dad are in town, capture as many photographs of them with the grandkids - maybe with the adults also- for scrapping purposes.


Celebrating 30

I finished this layout on the 3rd week of February, just in time for my parents' 30th wedding anniversary.. goodness, I'm old!



Grand Love

My parents with the grand kids.. I started this layout during SE's Feb EB and many of the scrappers liked the flower petal stamps I used. It's by Technique Tuesday and I never got a chance to do a layout using these stamps.. I used it for some altered projects and cards. I love these stamps and TT came up with new sets of the LOVES ME LOVES ME NOT stamps.. Ooh! Can't wait to get my hands on those goodies!

1 comment:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Hello.

I am James.

This is a nice tribute to your passion of scrapbooking.

I seek contest entries:
www.promiseoflight.org

If you know any writers, please send them our way.

About