Finally.... I'm online again... hopefully permanently (depending on the internet connection I will have..). Can't believe that it's been three months since I've moved here to Singapore... has it really been that long? The hustle and bustle of this country hasn't minimized the loneliness I feel sometimes.. I still miss 'home' so much, I miss my family, my friends, the food, the chaos. I miss the little things I took for granted, like speaking Tagalog the whole day, unbelievable traffic and such. Don't get me wrong... I am grateful for this opportunity (well, the pay is NOT something I could complain about). I'm here now and I should take advantage. Haven't done much scrapping and I am absolutely about to go nuts! It's bad enough that I don't have a decent camera with me when I came here.. And so my stash is now accumulating but no nice layout to show yet.. However, I've been hooked on altering stuff.. Take this album for example.. (In whole and the sum of it's part - sorry the free scanner I got can only accommodate the maximum of A4.. I am still learning how to edit pictures using Paint (Adobe you say? No chance.. Unless someone will buy me the whole CS for ... uhm.. the last time I checked it was USD600+).





The album is the 12x12 modern albums by American Crafts - I've been sweatin' over these albums for the longest time! Found these in Made With Love.. I am so crazy for these albums because you can personalize it however you want!
I also absolutely love this rubber stamp:

It's by Cat's Life Press.. I bought a couple of stamps by CLP 'coz they're super cool!
Other materials I used are BBP cardstocks; FP, 7G and K&Co (Amy Butler line.. gorgeous!) patterned papers; Tsukineko dewdrop stamp; Hambly overlay; MM & Scrapworks rub-ons; Maya Road chipboards; AC felt thickers & pen; and Stickles (addicted to them as well)...
Following my fancy for AC albums, I also bought an 8x8 album which I am going to decorate with the new BG Infuse line.. And I can't wait to start that!

2 comments:

Lee i. said...

Good to see you back! More! More! More! :-)

Anna Zalamea said...

Hi Pearl! I stumbled upon your blog while reading your post in Scrapbooks-Exchange. Your album is AWESOME!!! I love how you decorated it with the Hambly transparency, Amy Butler paper and that Cats Life Press stamp!

About