Have finally finished my Kaya 3 challenge layout today.. It was fun doing this, I have been contemplating how to scrap this picture of me, Marcy and Joy taken during our stroll in Orchard Road..



It was also a chance for me to use the October Afternoon clear stamps included in the June kit of Story of My Own. I was stumped (no pun intended) on how to use these stamps - but when you are inspired, it's funny how so many ideas start to flood you.. Anyway, I was just glad that I was able to use these stamps.

The paper is by Jenny Bowlin Studio, stamps by October Afternoon & Technique Tuesday, plastic brackets from American Crafts, stamping inks are from Tsukineko and Technique Tuesday, pens are from American Crafts and Staedler.

Oh.. I'm so wanting a new camera...

1 comment:

Anna Zalamea said...

this is beautiful Pearl!! That SOMO kit is amazing and I love what you did with it! thanks for sharing!

About